Winni's Adventures in Wonderland !!!

Discover Winni's Adventures in Wonderland !!! Like every adventure, it has its risks but also lots of positive opportunities.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Taiwan

"Be true to yourself and follow your dreams" ~ I arrived at London Heathrow, and took the bus in to town, and so my adventure began. Some of my friends said my time in the UK has changed me in a number of ways. I don't believe that anyone could be indifferent to experiencing such a complex and absorbing culture. I feel I am a better person for having learnt to adapt to it. If you are interested in my story, please follow me! Adventure began in the UK in July 2003.

04 January, 2007

2nd to 4st January 2007

Tuesday 2 January
Nice day with the Murdochs – watch DVD









Wednesday 3rd January
Lunch with Helen Yulliu




























Afternoon tea with Karen Dwight









Evening meal with Charis
Fantastic, funky & Splendid meal












Thursday 4
With Alison (The Thames)
"I had a little reminder of our day in Henely the other day..... I recieved a speeding ticket for that day on the Henley road. Whoops! We must have been talking so hard I didn't notice how fast I was driving!..." email from Alison. She must worry about taking me to Holders' house late without noting how fast she was driving. Whoops!!!
Thanks! Alison!














































Lunch with Phil & Margaret Holder
(Both of them were under the weather that day!!! )


















Evening meal with the Murdochs
(Watermelon made by Alistair)